14 Days TO GO! Register for the AGN Assembly in Arusha on July 1 - 3, 2015
By:African Grantmakers Network
HE. Joaquim Alberto Chissano Former President of Mozambique at the 2012 AGN Assembly
6 Reasons why you should be in Arusha on 1-3 July for the African Grantmakers Network Assembly!
1. Meet and talk with Africa's philanthropists
2. Celebrate African philanthropic initiatives by organisations and individuals that are innovative, go beyond traditional models of giving and contribute to Africa’s growth and development.
3. Understand the role for Philanthropy in Africa's Post 2015 Development Agenda
4. Join Arm Chair conversations on people, policy and practice shaping philanthropy in Africa
5. Engage with African Women philanthropists on the continent as they share perspectives on gender and philanthropy.
6.Be inspired by how others are giving and become the change you want to see on our Continent!
By: African Grantmakers Network
African Grantmakers Network (AGN) - Voice and Action for African Philanthropy is a continent-wide network of African grantmaking organizations that facilitates networking and experience-sharing among established and emerging African philanthropic institutions. AGN aims at consolidating the voice for African philanthropy to address social injustice and development issues on the continent.